Top 10 Ways T-Ball is Different from Baseball(as demonstrated by my almost-five-year-old nephew)
10. There's always time to wave to mom.
9. Helmets are worn with the bill tilted up instead of down to shade the sun.
8. Sometimes the crowd in the stands is more interesting than the game.
7. Tired? Just sit down and take a break.
6. There's nothing routine about a "routine fly ball."
5. Your coach gets you in position before you bat.
4. It's perfectly fine for you and your teammate to round the bases together.
3. Playing first base means playing ON first base.
2. The female fans are a little bit younger.
1. Reeeeeally gotta go? Just head behind the dugout!