I'm struggling for good blog material right now. Until I find something else to talk about, how about we talk about me? Really, I'll do the talking (writing), and you can do the reading. I never did the whole "25 Things" thing when it was going around on Facebook. Better late than never, right? Plus, I'm sure you've been dying to know more about me. I tried really hard to come up with random facts that you might not know. So, without further ado, here are 25 semi-interesting-at-best tidbits about yours truly.
1. I sleep curled up in a ball.
2. I can't eat a popsicle without rinsing it off first.
3. I'm a fan of Eminem, Pink, and Avril. Apparently, I like artists with a bad attitude.
4. I have two freckles on the bottom of my right foot.
5. On road trips, my snack of choice from a gas station pit stop is always a Cookies N Cream Hershey's Bar. If for some reason I'm not in the mood for chocolate, then it's either Laffy Taffy or Air Heads.
6. I don't watch or read the news; I'd rather not know what's going on.
7. I love to shop for anything. I get overly excited about perfect purchases.
8. I can't sleep with socks on.
9. A Few Good Men and Shawshank Redemption are the movies I will always stop and watch on tv.
10. I really want to have twins.
11. I think tiramisu smells better than it tastes.
12. I don't throw away old tennis shoes. I still have my last six or seven pairs.
13. My left thumb is double-jointed.
14. I have to read something - anything (book, magazine, email, facebook, twitter) - before turning out the light almost every night.
15. I have been parasailing once. The rope keeping me attached to the boat broke.
16. When I get excited about a project, it's all I can think about.
17. I don't like driving at night.
18. I sleep in retainers.
19. I like the taste of Dimetapp, liquid Tylenol, and some cough syrups.
20. I love dogs. I would have tons of them as pets if they wouldn't make my house dirty and weren't so expensive.
21. I wear a camisole underneath my shirt almost every day.
22. My handwriting is a connected print.
23. I am terrified of technology taking over the world.
24. Pipes creep me out. I don't like to look under sinks, in janitor closets, boiler rooms, etc.
25. I like being told I'm just like my dad. He's a good guy.
Well, did you learn anything new? Do we have anything in common?